All property photos
Be awed by this authentic, designer inspired, top floor 2BR, 1.5BA Marina flat offering 1,453 square feet of pure style & sophistication. French windows adorn the elegant front living room of this enticing home with its masterfully hand painted walls, dark chocolate-stained hardwood flooring and stunning pewter finished fireplace mantel. The “magically artful” touches, compliments of renowned decorator Caroline Lizarraga, are meticulously noted throughout and include luxurious rich palettes in the formal dining room, enhanced by contemporary lighting, as well as the posh-styled guest powder room nearby.
Entertainers will delight in the state-of-the-art eat-in Chef’s kitchen featuring gorgeous limestone countertops, with artisan glass tiled backsplash, a wall mount pot-filler, and Shaw French ceramic farmhouse sink all set amidst high-end custom cabinetry and top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances including Viking gas range, Bosch dishwasher, French door refrigerator, built-in microwave, and a GE Monogram wine refrigerator. Lizarraga’s brilliant design also includes an inviting contemporary style dinette with built-in banquette and drop pendant lighting.
A full spa-like bathroom retreat features radiant heated floors, a large custom vanity, with dual mirrored medicine cabinets, and an oversized glass enclosed, floor-to-skylight tiled shower with rain showerhead and a built-in bench seat.
There are two well-appointed, light and tranquil south facing bedrooms overlooking the deep landscaped garden. Both bedrooms are freshly painted with rich chocolate-stained hardwood flooring, custom drapery, modern accent lighting and customized California Closet systems.
Added amenities include an integrated 6 -zone surround sound speaker system, recessed dimmable lighting, on- demand water system, radiant wall heating, Maytag stackable (in-unit laundry), a lovely common garden and 2-car (tandem) parking with overhead storage.
This turn-key unit is located on a tranquil, tree lined block (non-liquefaction zone) in the upscale Marina district. Close to the highly coveted Chestnut, Union, and Polk Streets – known for its shopping, dining, and fitness clubs. Steps from Fort Mason National Park & Recreation Area (Off the Grid), The Marina Green and Yacht Harbor (Safeway) and Aquatic Park / Fisherman’s Wharf (Ghirardelli Square), and public transit is just one block away!
Property Features Include:
- Boutique 2-Unit Building, Constructed Circa 1924
- Custom Design by Renowned Designer Caroline Lizarraga
- Approximately 1,453 Square Feet of Living Space (per graphic artist)
- Expansive Living Room with Heat & Glo Gas Fireplace
- Chef’s Kitchen (Viking & Bosch Appliances), Eat-In Banquette
- 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms (radiant heated floors in full bathroom)
- In-Unit Laundry (Maytag)
- Recessed lighting, sconces, and designer modern light fixtures throughout
- Custom paint and rick dark chocolate-stained hardwood floors throughout
- Custom doors, moldings, and double-paned windows throughout
- Integrated 6-zone surround sound system & speakers throughout
- High-end efficiency NTI Furnace and water heating system. This well-designed modern system delivers the most energy-efficient heat & hot water
- Wired for Brink’s home security system
- Second egress off kitchen for quick garden access
- 2-Car Parking (in tandem with yourself)
- Overhead Storage in Garage
- Shared Patio & Deep Landscaped Garden
- Informal HOA, no dues
- Shared Common Bills include garbage, common water (garden), common PG&E, insurance, gardener
- Building has been seismically upgraded with steel beams & moment frames
- Located in non-liquefaction zone of the Marina District